AIM
Suntime00

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Can it get any better?

Wow best one from you yet Mr. Krinkels. You really outdid yourself this time. This is going to be my favorite for a long time.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Hilarious.

Its awesome to see a prequel for this. This is one of my favorite newgrounds series. Hope to see another one in the near future!

Chase of the Frankfurter Chase of the Frankfurter

Awesome!

I can't believe you didn't win an award for this! This is one of the best fan tribby's I've seen! Great Job!

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Can't I give this an eleven?

Wow, I haven't enjoyed a flash like that in a long time. You fucking rock JohnnyUtah.

Final Madness! Final Madness!

You need a preloader.

Especially if it is a large file size. Just some friendly adivce.

Leisurely Ragtime Leisurely Ragtime

Very nice.

I love it. Keep up with your wacky flashes Krinkels! Also, take your time with MC8. I want it to be EPIC.

My first Madness. My first Madness.

OMG SWEET

Pretty much the best flash evar. Way to go!

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Another Great Installment

I really liked this episode of Blockhead. I always enjoyed your series and keep up the good work.

"And the rides suck" lol

The-Swain responds:

That was supposed to be my SFB reference, I hope I got the theme park name right :D

Strawberry In The Flesh Strawberry In The Flesh

Nice!

I love Pink Floyd, and this made my day! In the flesh is one of my favorites from the wall!

xSarCastiCx responds:

I know, I absolutely love that song! I'm glad I managed to touch you in some way. Happy Clock Day!

School Madness 2 School Madness 2

Very good!

Wow. Nice animation! One of the better madness combat tributes I've seen in a while. Keep up the good work!